So this past Saturday I was nominated by a local blogger for the Sunshine Blogger Award. When I was tagged I was shocked and thankful because I am now seeing that all of my work isn’t going unnoticed especially as a small blogger.
What is this award you ask?
Rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging site.
2. List the Sunshine Blogger Award Rules and display the logo on your site.
3. Answer the Sunshine Blogger Award questions given by the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
5. Notify the nominees about their nomination
Here are the questions I was asked down below:
What is the most challenging thing you have faced with blogging?
I think consistency me dealing with a lot of things I tend to back off. Where instead I can take time to blog about my issues cause somebody may be going through the same exact thing.
What is your favorite place to visit?
I would say any place that has a beach. I love the sound of the ocean waves it’s so relaxing especially when going to sleep.
How’d you choose your niche?
I knew I didn’t want to be tied to one specific topic I wanted to talk about everything because my mind always goes 1k mile per minute. I wanted to talk about whatever came to my mind and boy I mean everything comes to mind.
What part of the world are you from?
If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Mannnnn that’s a hard one! I would say tacos probably.
Do you have any pet’s? If so, what?
Yes, I have one dog who is a pain in my ass lol (no I love him sometimes though). His name is Jackson and he is a mini Labradoodle. That’s him down there he’s ugly now so I couldn’t get a picture lol.
What’s your fave pick me up?
Playing my Xbox preferably playing Call of Duty and shooting shit up with my gamer friends.
What genre of music is your go to?
Believe it or not old school rock or old school R&B.
Do you prefer nights in or nights out?
What’s the last book you read?
Her Buried Secrets by my dope ass friend TSJ
What’s the last movie you watched?
A Star is Born…go watch it it’s a really good movie. Definitely a tear jerker!
Here are some of the women I nominate
- Ray – https://blkgirldaily.com/
- Gabby – http://www.suburbanfashionista.com/
- Brittany – https://brandofb.com/
- Jaillyn – https://www.jailynglass.com/
- Emerald – https://www.emeraldjewellcox.com/
- Alayna- https://fashionlayn.com/
- Miranda – https://www.styleswithgrace.com/
- D. Irie (she picked me I just wanted to shout her out) theyouyoulove.org
Not quite 11, but ALL these beautiful black women are dope as fuck you won’t be let down!!!
Here are my questions for you ladies:
- What was your first job?
- When other bloggers DM you and ask you questions do you ignore them or give them the answer they are looking for?
- What made you start blogging?
- Who are your biggest influences? Name 5
- Best advice someone gave you?
- If you had the knowledge you had today when your first started blogging would you change anything you have done?
- How did we meet?
- Album you are currently listening to?
- What is your hidden talent?
- Favorite go-to hairstyle?
- Best & Worse sign you get along with?